an roster. Another possibility is r

Besoin d'aide ou envie de proposer vos idées afin d'améliorer le forum ou le site ? C'est par ici !
lw789

an roster. Another possibility is r

Messagepar lw789 » mar. 16 janv. 2018 07:53

CHICAGO -- Jimmer Fredette wanted to start over. The Chicago Bulls wanted to improve their outside shooting. Each side is hoping for a perfect match. Fredette joined the surging Bulls on Sunday after the team announced it had signed the sharp-shooting guard for the rest of the season. The 6-foot-2 Fredette was in uniform for Chicagos game against the New York Knicks. "I see how this team plays and they play hard every single night and they play for each other," he said. "They play the right way. Thats something I was looking for, to come into a team I could fit in and play the way I wanted to and play hard every single night and be part of a team. Im excited to be here. I cant wait to start and get out there and play and see how things go." Fredette, the 10th overall pick in the 2011 draft, was bought out by the Sacramento Kings on Thursday and cleared waivers on Saturday. He is averaging just 5.9 points and 11.3 minutes in his third season, but is shooting 49 per cent from 3-point range. The Bulls, who had won eight of nine coming into the day, had been looking for more outside shooting since they lost Marco Belinelli in free agency last off-season, and then traded Luol Deng to Cleveland in January. "I hope I can space out the floor for these guys and help create open shots for my teammates and also create open shots for me," Fredette said. "I think it fits well. Hopefully Ill be able to come in and do what I do on the basketball floor." The knock on Fredette is his defensive ability and finding a way to get open for his accurate shot, but coach Tom Thibodeau said he wants to come to his own conclusions about what the former BYU star can do on the court. "Hes got to learn defensively what to do in terms of team defence and thats usually the biggest adjustment," Thibodeau said. "But the fact that he can shoot the way that he can, I think it complements our primary scorers as well." Fredette became a top NBA prospect when he led the nation in scoring at 28.5 points per game during his senior year with the Cougars, who made it to the final 16 in the NCAA tournament in his last season. He was The Associated Press player of the year, but he never lived up to his billing in Sacramento after the Kings acquired him in a draft-day trade with Milwaukee. It was clear his time with the Kings was coming to an end when they decided not to pick up his option for 2014-15 before this season. "I appreciate everything that happened in Sacramento," Fredette said. "It was character building for me continuing to go out and play hard. I feel like I progressed as a player even though sometimes you dont get the minutes you want to, youve just got to continue to work hard and know that if you keep playing hard and doing the right things then eventually things will turn your way." One of the top attractions for Fredette with the Bulls is Thibodeau, who has a history of helping lower-tier free agents turn into valuable commodities. Belinelli and Nate Robinson flourished in Chicago last season, and D.J. Augustin has played well since he signed with the Bulls in December. "This time of the year, I think youre always looking to get insurance for your team," Thibodeau said. "You like his makeup. I think he can grow. I think hell get better. So well see how it unfolds. But you also have to remember you have to put the team first." Terrance Ferguson Jersey . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth. Detlef Schrempf Jersey .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.co ... c-12/.This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open. Paul George Jersey . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. Raymond Felton Jersey . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through. TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays placed outfielder Colby Rasmus on the 15-day disabled list Thursday, recalled outfielder Anthony Gose from triple-A Buffalo and sent right-hander Dustin McGowan back to the bullpen. Rasmus, who is dealing with tightness in his right hamstring, is batting .222 with nine homers and 19 RBIs in 37 games this season. The move was retroactive to Tuesday, the Blue Jays said in a release. McGowan was a starter earlier in his career before injuries kept him off the mound for extended periods of time. He rebounded last year with a decent season out of the bullpen and the team gave him another shot as a starter. The right-hander was 2-2 with a 5.08 earned-run average over eight starts this season. "I think it makes us stronger," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of the move in a pre-game availability. "Ive always thought that but Im also on board with the other thing. In talking to him, hes feeling healthy and all that, but the last couple of starts the recovery time he hasnt felt as good.dddddddddddd. And I think it would be a shame for him to end up getting hurt out there again and his career is over. "Thats part of my thinking. Were not talking about an average Joe out there. He was better than that last year. He could be a top-notch reliever for a few more years." The Blue Jays did not immediately name a replacement for McGowan in the rotation. He was scheduled to start Tuesday in Boston. Gibbons mentioned right-handers Marcus Stroman and Todd Redmond as possibilities from the current 25-man roster. Another possibility is right-hander Liam Hendriks, who is 5-0 with a 1.51 ERA for the Bisons. Gose has appeared in three games for Toronto this season. He entered Thursday nights game against Cleveland with a .333 average with two RBIs. In 28 games with the Bisons, Gose has a .236 average with two home runs and 10 RBIs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Retourner vers « Suggestion & Aide »